11/16/09

back to work

Went to vernal this weekend. Chris’ mom made some good enchiladas. It was good to see chris and his family.
i'm not too happy to be back at work... back to the cold freezing apartment
My jetta needs a new timing belt and an oil change. I was going to get one on Friday before I left but instead spent 2 and half hours stuck in the same spot on the freeway. I should have taken a picture of the people standing on top of their cars.
My apartment needs to be cleaned and when chris brings my table back I’m going to cook a big feast and everyone is invited. Maybe I’ll do it when Lindsay gets here.
Chris said that if mom does dreads then he’ll do them too
Can boys pierce their noses?

3 comments:

Pres8Jes said...

boys can pierce their noses. cute. but they cant pierce their noses with us. lindsay better. i didnt know people were standing on their cars, why didnt you photograph it? that guy caused three different crashes and died in the last one. brad will change your oil this weekend. callme aboutit. what are you feast cookiN?

Jade said...

i wanna come over for feast. i wanna come over any time. im lonely. and i like your house. and i want your job. dont hate it. you can give it to me if you want.

cathmom said...

yes, feast at steen's. chris, i am still pondering dreads. i got the hat to keep them in. your curls are so great, you don't need dreads. steen, weedie bean, wheat thin.