12/29/08

two thousand nine.

christmas came and went pretty fast in our little apartment. this year came and went pretty fast. i'm excited for a new year, though. my new years resolution is to continue to not have a resolution.

i don't want to be at work today.
i'm going to mom's later to do laundry.
i miss my kennewick family.

Chris and I went over to see mom and dad yesterday and steal some enchiladas. Hello, you should meet chris. i like him.

I've been alive for 21 years.
happy new year, world.
here's to 21 more.

3 comments:

Mr. Furious said...

Chris? Is Chris a boy or a girl? Real or imaginary?

Jade said...

oy jen. miss you too. we are best friends. are you losing your mind? twins. i make really good enchiladas too. come over and see my place. i'm still waiting since you said you'd sneak over a while ago. bring chris. we have a futon. call me beebz.

mimi said...

christine. thanks for always being nice. i love that about you...